Sunday, March 19, 2006

Cannot believe that I'm actually signing up. Just come out of a long term relationship & have 1 child that I absolutley adore. Enjoy being with friends, hanging out at the beach, going to the movies & occasionally going out for a drink or two. Enjoy living and having people around me. Live & work in the area, if you have simular interest's send me a smile.

First up i hate talking about myself, so this is going to be difficult. The three things i love most in life are, My children. (Best kids ever). Sun & Surf. (camping on the beach would have to be my ideal holiday). And my two best horny females that are friends. (have been together since primary school and spent so many top moments over the years). I would say i am a down to earth girl, who really doesn't want to grow up ( i still feel like im 18). I like fast cars. HOLDEN MONARO is one of my favorites. I am a rugby league freak and am totally devoted to !THE MIGHTY EELS! Parramatta. I am looking for a life partner. but i am prepared to wait until the right man comes along. (SO until then PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!
Enjoy male company on those lonely nites not to shy but willing to make a move when it comes to a relationship or intimacy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home