Tuesday, March 21, 2006

am a single mother of three, who likes to get the most out of life. I love to laugh, I enjoy the beach, romantic dinners and sexy candlelit nights. I guess at this stage I would like to meet that special someone, who can be yang to my ying. I would love to travel overseas, but also discover the beauty of Australia with someone special. I have a sick sense of humour, that means I still laugh at fart jokes! I also have a sexy, sensual side, a bit wild at times. Italian blood! My hope would be to live long, live happy, enjoy life!!

have just moved to Carira and just love it here. I'm tall, blonde with green eyes and am looking to meet some new friends and go out, dinner, movies, maybe some music and lots of laughter. I enjoy weekend drives To Port Douglas, a little shopping, a long lazy lunch and some good company.

basically i'm just looking to meet new people and see what else is out there in the world. i always want to learn new things because i get bored very easy doing the same things all the time. i want to meet people that make me laugh and that are just good value. i like to spend time with people that are smart, easy going, and have a good sense of humour. my dream is to have my knight in shining armour come take me away on a white horse and ride off into the sunset. I SAID IT WAS A DREAM DIDN'T I?!!!! hahaha. basically i just wanted to be treated like a princess. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home